Thursday, March 26, 2015

Welcome again update

Hello dear blog reader, and welcome to Fossil Matter again!

As an update, for future blogs I will be inviting other fellow paleontologists and archaeologists from other countries, especially the Caribbean islands, who will authoring brief posts about the latest news, or their recent findings in their respective sciences.

I'd like to mention that I will also include some of my blog posts in EspaƱol for my Spanish-speaking (and reading) audience.

Like the great Carl Sagan used to say: "when you are in love, you got to tell the world". I hope that my passion for these sciences are of your interest, and incites even more curiosity in you as they do in me.

Cheers, stay tuned, and don't let the museum-stuffed African wild dogs bite!


Lycaon pictus
African wild dog Lycaon pictus at the American Museum of Natural History (AMNH).

No comments:

Post a Comment